Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A little HOPE for your day...

Psalm 16:9
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

Psalm 31:24
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Psalm 38:15
For in thee, O Lord, do I hope: thou wilt hear: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.

Psalm 43:5
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Romans 5:5
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

"My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness!"
-from, "The Solid Rock," by Edward Mote.

1 Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

For (lots) more verses on hope, visit this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment