Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Solar-Powered

It was a new morning. I was feeling encouraged through my time with the Lord, and the joy of the Lord surged through me. I was thinking about this, when I saw an adorable little flower dancing in the sun. The solar-powered flower was sitting in the windowsill, soaking up all the sun it could get, and while it was in the sun, it danced. It seemed happy. But when the flower was hid from the sunlight, it ceased dancing. Only the light of the sun powered it to dance.


This little thing reminds me of us. I suppose we could think of ourselves as "solar-powered." When we enter into the light of the Son, Jesus, we are strengthened+powered to dance. Let's put away the darkness; we shall not enter that realm anymore. Let's enter into the light of God.

John 8:12 says,

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment